The Student News Site of West Brunswick High School

The West Wind

The West Wind

The West Wind

Polls

Which is better?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Madison Beer : Silence Between Songs Review

Madison Beer: Silence Between Songs

Madison Beer Released her second album, “Silence Between Songs,” and I’m here to talk about it as she brings on a new era with her music and a whole new album. This album will be Beer’s second album following her debut album “Life Support.” Beer has brought a plot twist to the new album by changing the cover before the release date and the entire aesthetic. The old album cover was a bubbly factory and space aesthetic and the new one being a very nature feeling.

Rating My Favorite Tracks:

Track 1: Spinnin’- 8/10

I liked this track. It was a great way to start the album by showing the aesthetic of the album and introducing the album. I felt like Beer was really describing herself with the world on this track about her emotions and feelings.

Track 4: 17- 8/10

This track shows that as you get older, time moves faster and you will wish you could go back and do things you didn’t do when you were younger and miss it. Beer with this track easily tells us how her childhood was and how it went by too quickly and if she could go back she would take her time.

Track 5: Ryder- 10/10

This track is my favorite on the album; it talks about a younger sibling and how you, as an older sibling, understand what they are going through and realize you never included them, and you wish you could go back.

Track 10: Home To Another One- 9/10

This track shows when you’re with a person, but it turns out they are in a double relationship, and how they are simultaneously with you but with someone else. This track is one of my favorites on the album.

Track 12: Reckless- 10/10

This track is the most popular track, with it also the lead single off the album and one of my favorites, showing how someone can care about you and not just throw everything away and play with your heart. 

Wrapping Up:

So, if you’re in the car jamming out with your friends or in your room listening to music by yourself, you should check out Beer’s new album, open up your music taste, and try something new.

Donate to The West Wind
$100
$500
Contributed
Our Goal

Your donation will support the student journalists of West Brunswick High School. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.