The Student News Site of West Brunswick High School

The West Wind

The West Wind

The West Wind

Polls

Which is better?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

New Celebrity Couples of 2023

Photo by Gracie Loft
Graphic made by Gracie Loft

Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce have caught most of the public’s attention; with this budding relationship taking up space in headlines all over, other new couples have been lucky enough to fly under the paparazzi’s radar. Here are some that you might have missed: 

Harry Styles and Taylor Russell: These two have been spotted together multiple times over the last couple of months. The time this couple got more spotlight than anticipated was when Harry Styles shaved his luscious locks.

Halsey and Avan Jogia: Both known for their respective careers in music and acting, they were first spotted together in September 2023. Halsey and Jogia later confirmed their dating rumors when they posted their couple outfit on Instagram for the Luis De Javier fashion show. The couple also shared pictures of their iconic Halloween costume on their Instagrams.

Joe Keery and Chase Sui Wonders: The two had both been in long-term relationships with their recent exes. Chase Sui Wonders had become one of Pete Davidson’s longest relationships, lasting up to nine months, so this relationship was quite a shock. The pair were seen walking arm-in-arm through New York City together around late October 2023. 

Pete Davidson and Madelyn Cline: Pete and Madelyn met through mutual friends. Davidson and Cline stayed in the Beverly Hills Hotel. The next morning they were spotted enjoying breakfast. On October 14, the pair were seen leaving the SNL after-party together. “Madelyn and Pete have been dating for several weeks but have grown close fairly quickly,” stated an insider.

A question one could have is, up until recently, most women didn’t find Pete Davidson or men like him attractive until the women of Hollywood did. After the end of his engagement with the global pop star Ariana Grande, Davidson’s extensive dating timeline began. Is it Davidson’s humor or is it his dating history that makes him seem more desirable?

Bradley Cooper and Gigi Hadid: While this relationship wasn’t on most people’s 2023 bingo card because of their twenty-year age gap, it seems the two have enjoyed the company of one another. Reportedly Cooper’s ex-girlfriend Irina Shayk hooked the pair up, she had worked with Hadid for years in the modeling industry. Their relationship has moved at a breakneck speed with even Taylor Swift letting them use her Rhode Island house as a much-needed getaway. Many think this newfound relationship is a PR stunt, but according to insiders, their connection is both intense and serious.

Josh Allen and Hailee Steinfeld: This couple is surprisingly off most people’s radar, even though Hailee Steinfeld is a well-known actress and is dating one of the highest-rated quarterbacks in the NFL. Allen and Steinfeld were seen several times in New York, whether going for a stroll, going on sushi dates, or even attending NHL games; their hangouts sparked romance rumors almost immediately. Steinfeld has even been spotted spending time with Allen’s mother, Lavonne; fans have yet to see her attend a Buffalo Bills game. 

Timothee Chalamet and Kylie Jenner: This couple might just be the most random out of all relationships 2023 has graced us with. Romance rumors originated in April of 2023, though they never made a public appearance until September 2023. Jenner supported Chalamet when he hosted a recent episode of “Saturday Night Live,” confirming the rumors. Chalamet and Jenner took their final step into becoming public by attending Beyonce’s birthday concert together.

Honorary mentions:

• Kelsea Ballerini and Chase Stokes: The “Outer Banks” star and country singer first connected when Ballerini messaged Stokes through Instagram. 

• Alix Earle and Braxton Berrios: NFL Man – This romance had been rumored since March 2023, when Earle shared details on her social media to talk about the current “NFL Man” she was seeing. The hints of who “NFL Man” could be went on for months until they confirmed their romance in November 2023.

• Zach Bryan and Brianna Chickenfry: The pair confirmed their relationship in late July 2023. They have been spotted multiple times in each other’s Instagram posts.

$100
$500