The Student News Site of West Brunswick High School

The West Wind

The West Wind

The West Wind

Polls

Which is better?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

How to: Be Drippy

In times like these, style is the main factor in anything like TikTok, Instagram, Pinterest, and even more. Some people don’t know how to have their style, and also some people don’t know how they like to dress, but this will tell you how to be drippy.

Find your style
If you want to have a good style, you can find it by going to the store or even your closet and try to find clothes: if it looks good on you, wear it! For example, if you want to have a baggier look, maybe try out some cargo shorts or pants. If u want a baggy top, get a shirt that’s a little over sized but not too big where it goes past your ankles.

“My favorite place to shop is Palmetto Moon,” said senior Linden Clemmons. “I like to shop there because they have what I like, but they are very expensive.”

Manage your spending
Although you like a certain place and they are very expensive, you don’t have to shop there. There are always alternatives you can find, websites like Shein, Amazon, PacSun, H&M and even more. Also, Pinterest could help you find some ideas for outfits and the good thing about the website is that you can find outfits at any price.

“The inspiration for some of my outfits was Tiktok,” said junior Alexa Rigby. “I saw someone wearing Uggs, and I thought they were really cute.”

Influences
Even social media influencers or random people on your page can help you find the right outfit for yourself. Apps like Instagram, Tiktok, and Snapchat allow you to shop on the app and lets you find outfits on ads or people that promote different things.

Although you want to have your own style, here are things not to do:
NEVER wear Velcro shoes, they diminish your style and outfit in a major way.
Don’t shop for shirts or shoes that you can only wear with one outfit.
Try not to buy fake things off of websites, they could take your information, or it just might not be good quality.

“I make sure I always look good,” said sophomore Josiah Sneed. “ Always make sure to impress people.”

$100
$500